Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ex-Hubby's & Ex-Boyfriends + New Girlfriends

So, my Ex-Hubby and I have been apart for like 4 years (or something) and we were married 10 years and it was one of those things that we never should have gotten married because we were better friends.
So we are really good friends still now, and dare I say best friends.

Ok so here is my peave.. The girlfriends my Ex seems to find can't STAND that we are still friends.
Now yeah I know some of you are like "well DUH? you were close to him and they feel you are a threat". No no, here are the specifics.. Not only do I not want him back, but I dont call frequently. And we live in different STATES now.

How the hell is that threatening to them? Really?

I could see if I lived close still.. and I called all the time acting like I was clingy. But nope neither of those things happen.

We barely talk at all, mainly just to keep in touch and see how each other is doing. You know, getting the scoop on our life and changes etc and wishing each other well wishes until the next time we talk.

I just don't get crazy people. Ok well maybe I should as I am a little crazy myself but whatever.
Bitches need to realize what a good thing they have before they scare him away..

An after though I believe his *current* one is alot better then one of the lasy crazy bitches he was with.. so here is hoping! *crosses fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment