Friday, June 19, 2009

Car Radios

So I had a friend take me to get me something to eat the other day and we started talking as she drove off, and then while we were talking she turned the radio on and had it sorta loud.
Now, let me preface the rest of what I am going to say with I know for a fact she did not do it to be rude. She is not that sort of person.

However, I wonder why people do this.. while talking to others. I certainly don't do it because I can't hear the other person over the radio most of the time and when talking to someone I like to give my full attention to them.

My boyfriend sort of does the same thing, though he will tolerate it when I turn it off to talk to him. with him though I was just assuming that it was a guy thing and they tend not to care about chatting in the car.

I just personally find it rude, I don't know maybe that's just me and I am truly crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment