Friday, September 4, 2009

My Favorites

So this was asked of me in a goodreads group that I am in and I thought it was neat so here it is!


My favorites

1. Food: Spaghetti with melted cheese (omg this is the best dish EVER!! Ya it sounds gross but really ladies it's not!)
2. Non-alcoholic beverage: Sweet Tea. I cannot live without it!
3. Alcoholic beverage: Hmm it's called a Banana Split that Dave and Busters serves.
4. Band/singer: This is the hardest one to answer because it varies on my mood. Like right now I would say Linkin Park because I can listen to *New Divide* over and over and not get tired of it.
5. Actor: Johnny Depp
6. Season: Winter
7. Terrain: Grassy Areas
8. Car: 63 Split Window Corvette
9. Animal: Horse
10. Activity: Playing my online game (then reading)

No comments:

Post a Comment